Frequently Asked Questions
Browse some of our frequently asked questions below. Still have questions? Send us a message!
At RevIVe Me Infusions, we offer both in-person and mobile services. We can come to you wherever you are, in the comfort of your home, in your hotel room or even at the office OR you can visit us at Cooksley Family Chiropractic & Wellness located at 8300 Old Cheney Rd, Suite B, Lincoln, NE 68516.
We offer a 10% discount for Healthcare Workers, First Responders, College Students (age 19 and above), and Class 1 Railway Employees. Must show some type of verification prior to treatment. You can also sign up for our newsletter and be the first to hear about our special offers and new services!
At RevIVe Me Infusions, we want to make this as convenient as possible for you, our patients, while making sure you are well-informed about our products and opportunities to best optimize your overall wellness. Please feel free to read up on our IV Infusions and their benefits. You can conveniently make an appointment online or by phone, or visit our lounge.
Payment is made online when you schedule an appointment through our online booking system. At this time we do not accept cash, checks or money orders.
Our traveling fees are included in the listed prices.
Unless you live outside our 35 mile radius from South Lincoln, Nebraska and would like to receive a treatment additional travel fees may apply. Please get in touch with us to determine the additional fees.
Everyone. Male or female, young or old, short or tall, active life style or chained to the desk. Everyone is unique and so are their nutrient requirements. At RevIVe Me Infusions there are many treatment options for IV therapy depending on individual goals, and our products are designed to meet a range of different needs.
Intravenous (IV) vitamin drips deliver replenishing fluids, vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly to the body for maximum absorption. This allows the nutrients to flood your body and nourish itself at higher level. By using this method, we can safely deliver larger doses that would otherwise not be fully distributed or tolerated orally.
IV drips can be used proactively to maintain optimum wellness and also to treat acute and chronic conditions.
Each person and infusion you receive is different but the majority of our infusions will last around 30-45 minutes. If you are only wanting an intramuscular injection this will only take around 5 minutes.
Everyone is different. Generally, the more deficient and unbalanced your system is, the greater and more immediate the effects will be. Just because you do not feel an immediate difference, doesn’t mean the therapy is not beneficial. IV therapies are the clinical gold standard in “flushing” out the body of unwanted toxins and helping achieve balance.
- Saline: This solution combines sterile water and sodium chloride for effective rehydration. It’s a versatile IV fluid that can be used for a variety of issues, including dehydration, nausea, fever, and more.
- Vitamin B Complex: This group of B vitamins converts carbs into energy and also breaks down fats and proteins. It can lessen the severity of symptoms related to several health issues including migraines, depression, insomnia, muscle weakness, indigestion, and more.
- Vitamin B12: Promotes healthy brain function, blood cells, and nerves
- Glutathione: An antioxidant that improves intracellular health, protects cells from free radical damage, helps improve cellular function at all levels (immune function, hormone levels, mitochondrial function, etc.).
- Anti-nausea medication (Zofran): This medication eases nausea and is a key component in our Hangover Drip.
- Anti-inflammatory medication (Toradol): It reduces hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It has analgesic and antipyretic properties.
- Vitamin C: Counters the effects of illnesses with its immune-boosting and antioxidant properties.
- Zinc: Promotes energy metabolism and immune function, helps boost hydration mechanism of action of IV fluids, and can help with testosterone production in men.
- Magnesium: This mineral maintains heart rate and blood pressure.
Still have questions? Send us a message!
Start Your Hydration Journey Today!
Committed To Lincoln
We bring IV therapy to people within a 35 mile radius from South Lincoln, Nebraska. We are happy to serve people outside of this area, although additional fees may apply.