Frequently Asked Questions
Browse some of our frequently asked questions below. Still have questions? Send us a message!
With a RevIVe Me Infusions membership you get 10% off all packages, a birthday discount, and yearly exclusive offers! Sign up for a membership when you book an appointment.
- Saline: This solution combines sterile water and sodium chloride for effective rehydration. It’s a versatile IV fluid that can be used for a variety of issues, including dehydration, nausea, fever, and more.
- Vitamin B Complex: This group of B vitamins converts carbs into energy and also breaks down fats and proteins. It can lessen the severity of symptoms related to several health issues including migraines, depression, insomnia, muscle weakness, indigestion, and more.
- Vitamin B12: Promotes healthy brain function, blood cells, and nerves
- Glutathione: An antioxidant that improves intracellular health, protects cells from free radical damage, helps improve cellular function at all levels (immune function, hormone levels, mitochondrial function, etc.).
- Anti-nausea medication (Zofran): This medication eases nausea and is a key component in our Hangover Drip.
- Anti-inflammatory medication (Toradol): It reduces hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It has analgesic and antipyretic properties.
- Vitamin C: Counters the effects of illnesses with its immune-boosting and antioxidant properties.
- Zinc: Promotes energy metabolism and immune function, helps boost hydration mechanism of action of IV fluids, and can help with testosterone production in men.
- Magnesium: This mineral maintains heart rate and blood pressure.
Still have questions? Send us a message!
Start Your Hydration Journey Today!
Our Service Area
We bring IV therapy to people within a 35 mile radius from South Lincoln, Nebraska. We are happy to serve people outside of this area, although additional fees may apply.