The Migraine IV Drip
Migraine headaches can be incredibly debilitating. They can cause nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. For some people, they are so bad that they can’t even function normally during a migraine episode. If you suffer from migraines, you know how important it is to find a treatment that works fast and effectively. Our Migraine Drip offers a quick and effective way to help decrease your symptoms.
Looking for something else?
Browse All Therapies
Frequently Asked Questions
About IV Drip Therapy
- Saline: This solution combines sterile water and sodium chloride for effective rehydration. It’s a versatile IV fluid that can be used for a variety of issues, including dehydration, nausea, fever, and more.
- Vitamin B Complex: This group of B vitamins converts carbs into energy and also breaks down fats and proteins. It can lessen the severity of symptoms related to several health issues including migraines, depression, insomnia, muscle weakness, indigestion, and more.
- Vitamin B12: Promotes healthy brain function, blood cells, and nerves
- Glutathione: An antioxidant that improves intracellular health, protects cells from free radical damage, helps improve cellular function at all levels (immune function, hormone levels, mitochondrial function, etc.).
- Anti-nausea medication (Zofran): This medication eases nausea and is a key component in our Hangover Drip.
- Anti-inflammatory medication (Toradol): It reduces hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It has analgesic and antipyretic properties.
- Vitamin C: Counters the effects of illnesses with its immune-boosting and antioxidant properties.
- Zinc: Promotes energy metabolism and immune function, helps boost hydration mechanism of action of IV fluids, and can help with testosterone production in men.
- Magnesium: This mineral maintains heart rate and blood pressure.
Get An IV With RevIVe Me