The Hangover Drip
Long night? Too much fun at the Husker game? RevIVe Me is here to provide quick, efficient hangover relief whenever and wherever you need it. Our hangover IV drip is designed to combat the most stubborn symptoms through hydration and a combination of vitamins and electrolytes. All you have to do is call us, then sit back and relax — we’ll come to you and help you get on with your day.
Looking for something else?
Browse All Therapies
Frequently Asked Questions
About IV Drip Therapy
Intravenous (IV) vitamin drips deliver replenishing fluids, vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly to the body for maximum absorption. This allows the nutrients to flood your body and nourish itself at higher level. By using this method, we can safely deliver larger doses that would otherwise not be fully distributed or tolerated orally.
IV drips can be used proactively to maintain optimum wellness and also to treat acute and chronic conditions.
Each person and infusion you receive is different but the majority of our infusions will last around 30-45 minutes. If you are only wanting an intramuscular injection this will only take around 5 minutes.
Everyone is different. Generally, the more deficient and unbalanced your system is, the greater and more immediate the effects will be. Just because you do not feel an immediate difference, doesn’t mean the therapy is not beneficial. IV therapies are the clinical gold standard in “flushing” out the body of unwanted toxins and helping achieve balance.
- Saline: This solution combines sterile water and sodium chloride for effective rehydration. It’s a versatile IV fluid that can be used for a variety of issues, including dehydration, nausea, fever, and more.
- Vitamin B Complex: This group of B vitamins converts carbs into energy and also breaks down fats and proteins. It can lessen the severity of symptoms related to several health issues including migraines, depression, insomnia, muscle weakness, indigestion, and more.
- Vitamin B12: Promotes healthy brain function, blood cells, and nerves
- Glutathione: An antioxidant that improves intracellular health, protects cells from free radical damage, helps improve cellular function at all levels (immune function, hormone levels, mitochondrial function, etc.).
- Anti-nausea medication (Zofran): This medication eases nausea and is a key component in our Hangover Drip.
- Anti-inflammatory medication (Toradol): It reduces hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It has analgesic and antipyretic properties.
- Vitamin C: Counters the effects of illnesses with its immune-boosting and antioxidant properties.
- Zinc: Promotes energy metabolism and immune function, helps boost hydration mechanism of action of IV fluids, and can help with testosterone production in men.
- Magnesium: This mineral maintains heart rate and blood pressure.
Get An IV With RevIVe Me